While we were waiting for a follow-up doctor visit for Julie Beth we had a mini selfie photo shoot.
Thursday, April 11, 2013
Saturday, April 6, 2013
Lets see... It's been about 6 months since my last post. Sounds about normal for me! My intentions really are there...
Lets see the big "facts" since I last blogged:
•Stephen and I bought our first house
• We moved our family to Kokomo, IN.
• Sam has mastered stairs... Both going up and down
• In one month Sam will be 1, seriously?!?
• Will played indoor soccer and LOVED it
• Julie Beth is taking gymnastics and really enjoys it
• Will is now playing flag football at church. It just started so we shall see how that goes
• I am coaching the cheerleading for the flag football Will is playing... Well co-coaching.
• Julie Beth both got rid of her paci and potty trained herself in like a week!
• We have seen more snow since moving then I have seen in my whole life! I tease we need to go to snow building classes bc ours are pitiful compared to our friends.
We are still getting settled into activities and such. The house is all settled. I really so plan to update more... Especially since we are so far from family now.
Posted by Jennifer at 2:29 PM
Wednesday, October 17, 2012
That's right. Our princess is officially a two year old. So hard to believe. She has truly blessed our lives and is such a joy to be around... Most of the time. She is by far my best eater and my best sleeper. I tease all the time that she sleeps like her mama and eats like her daddy. Haha! I'm so thankful God blessed me with my one and only Julie Beth. Heres some random pictures of her at 2...
Posted by Jennifer at 3:50 PM
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
So today is Will's 4th birthday. The party is Saturday and I will have more pictures then.
Will has had quite the accomplishments in 4 years... He's lived in 4 different home in 3 different cities in two different states. He's had 3 surgeries... 2 broken bones. He's had two siblings. It's been a busy four years for our little guy.
I will post more about his birthday later but here's a quick trip down memory lane with pictures from each year...
Posted by Jennifer at 1:13 PM
Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Fall is in the air. We all have the crud or allergies or something of the sort to prove it. Plus I've started racking leaves. Its a cooler and rainy day here so I made the kids wear jeans today to school. Here they are this morning... As usual there's not a great picture where they both are looking at the camera. Oh! And yesterday was "C" day so Will dressed as a cowboy like all his friends.