Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, January 23, 2009

So Glad It's Friday!

I am soooo relieved that it's finally Friday. We are really in need of some down time here in the Davis household. We've travelled two weekends in a row, and it's just not as relaxing and as much of a break as I'd like the weekends to be. Friday is what gets me through the week... knowing that at 5pm, Will and I are the center of Stephen's world for the next two and a half days. I love Will so much, and I absolutely love being able to stay home with him. I wouldn't trade it for the world. But it can get tiring and frustrating, so I do treasure and love the help I get from Stephen... it makes the week bearable. We have had such a busy week on top of the being gone two weekends in a row so this weekend is especially special. I'm sure Stephen will be back to recap about our weekend in Memphis soon... he's so excited to share about Will's first time at a Memphis basketball game! :) So check back soon for pics and an update on that.

0 comments: