Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Julie Beth 2 Months Old

So, this post is almost a month old, but hey, it's better late than never; right?

Well, anyways, Julie Beth turned 2 months old on December 11th. We went for her 2 month check-up on the 9th. She weighed 10lbs even which is the 50%, and she was 22 inches even which is the 59%. Gasp, we have a child in the above average height category. Keep in mind, when Will was a year old, he was in the 8% for height. What can I say? They have a short mama! She was healthy and right on track. I asked about her right eye watering all the time, and he said that she has a TINY tear duct there, and so that's why. He said it will probably stretch with age and thus fix the problem. For now, we try to keep it dry and put Vaseline on her skin that dries out from always being wet. And this part may be too much for some, but Julie Beth poops A LOT everyday. It's so funny to me that my children are so opposite. I breastfed/breastfeed both of them eating most of the same diet, and at this age we started giving Will prune juice to help him go. With Julie Beth, every 2 or 3 days we are giving her 2-4 ounces of soy formula to help her not go. So hopefully that's going to continue helping. Shout is a MUST when doing her laundry. :)

At 2 months, Julie Beth sleeps a total of 10 hours at night with one feeding somewhere in between. She usually sleeps about 6 to 7 hours and then gets up and eats and then sleeps another 3 or 4 more. It's lovely. I prayed for a baby that loved sleep as much as me... and I think I may have gotten it!

0 comments: