Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sibling Love

As I have mentioned before, Will loves Julie Beth to death. He truly cares about her and her feelings.
Here he is chatting with her...
And then giving her her pacifier....

Here they are in his playroom (which will be THEIR playroom when she gets to the age of playing). He wanted her to sit beside him while he ate his lunch. He wanted to actually hold her, but this was sufficient enough.


And here they are in their first bath together. Our normal routine is that I bathe Julie Beth, and right after that while I'm dressing her, Stephen bathes Will. Well, Friday night, Will begged to take a bath with Julie Beth. So here they are!

And although you can't tell it in this picture, they are dancing. See Stephen's laptop in the background? He was playing music, and Will was standing in the chair, holding her hands and swaying side to side. It was so sweet.

I am just so glad that Will loves her and isn't jealous. Here's a couple of stories about them:

One morning Will came and got in bed with us, as is our morning routine for about 15 minutes of family cuddle time, and he said, "Get girl." He wanted to hold Julie Beth. And we let him!

And today I was loading the dishwasher, and I had Julie Beth sitting in the Bumbo on the kitchen table, and Will was in a stool between us, and he begged and begged and begged for a napkin. I kept saying no but finally gave in because I was in a hurry trying to finish before Julie Beth started crying. So I look over, and he was cleaning her up...she had spit up and he was cleaning both her and the table. It was so precious!!

0 comments: