Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

MIA

So as you can tell from looking at my blogs, I failed miserably at the blog challenge. I will take some of the blame, but my computer also died. Boo. And I have been having to use Stephen's ancient old Sony that weighs like 15 pounds and is monster thick and requires the power cord at all times, and if the power cord gets moved, the computer shuts off. Oh, and it's missing the letter "e" so it makes typing very difficult. We took my old Macbook that I had given to Stephen (which died back in December) to the Apple store, and they are fixing everything that is wrong with it for a low-flat rate. It will be back in about a week. So then we will be an all Mac family since Stephen got a Macbook Pro back in January. My blogging with hopefully resume to it's normalcy then. I can't wait for you to see how much my children have grown! Seeya soon!

0 comments: