Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

February Facts: Day 15

So, finally, all caught up. Today wasn't too exciting of a day. Lots of work involved for Stephen and myself.

1. The pictures below just makes my day. My little girl already loves sunflowers!! She just looks at them in awe. I honestly do hope that she grows to love them when she gets older.


2. I had a little bit of the mixture left over from the cheesy chicken enchiladas last night so for lunch I whipped up some baked nachos with it, and man, it was very delicious.

3. My dad (Pop-O) came and played with Will tonight. For the first time ever, Will cried (not screaming, like pitching a fit, but real, true sad tears) when he left. He kept saying "Pop-O come back." I could tell it broke my dad's heart some too, because he kept staying a little longer hoping that it would help. He was kind of taken back since it was the first time Will did it.

4. I actually got a shower today and at a decent time on top of that...

5. Stephen and I watched One Tree Hill tonight. It's a show we've seen every episode of. But tonight as we watched it, we talked about how far-fetched the episodes are getting and how it has to be coming to an end soon. We still like it, but it's dropping on our list of favorites.

Anyways, good night to all... I'm exhausted. Seeya tomorrow!

0 comments: