Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Recovery is in Sight!

So it's been another week. Time is still flying by. I am finally starting to feel better. It's been very difficult being sick and taking care of Will... AND a client called and ordered a transcript of a case I had covered before Will was born. The unexpected money will be very nice but squeezing the work in was a little hard.

Stephen's mom came as mentioned in the previous post. She was a great help. I was able to rest a lot during the days and work on my transcripts. We enjoyed just her company too. Plus she gave us a little extra cash and we were able to splurge with the grocery budget at the store this past week... which was super nice! On Saturday, my mom came up. It was very nice to see my mom. Then on Sunday my dad came up. I'm so glad that Will's grandparents are involved and want to see him and watch him grow. He's very blessed.

Will & I are headed to Bama this weekend to watch Uncle Jon play football since it's his senior year and there are only a few games left. Plus we are going to my cousin Tatum's baby shower, which will be fun for Will because he'll get to meet all of my aunts and cousins and stuff.

As far as an update on Will during the last week, not too much has changed. He's slept a little more than he did before. I miss his wide-eyed talking time but I know he needs his rest. And depending on who you ask, Will has either strawberry-blonde or red hair. It's cute on him! Maybe you can see it in the pictures below!





0 comments: