Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

A Great Start To The Day!!

So I decided to check the shipping status of Will's swing this morning. When I ordered it they said it would be delivered between February 17-25th. So I really just wanted to see what the status was. It said it was delivered. It has shipped USPS. I immediately ran to the front door, and what do you know is sitting on the front step...

his swing!!
Thankfully, Stephen ran out and put it on the swing set for me. I wanted to see how it would look, because they didn't have a red one, and I noticed that the green of the slide and the swing were a little different. But I do think it looks fine since we put distance between them and stuff. What do you think?

Sorry for the lighting again. It wasn't dark this time, but today is just a dreary, rainy, dark day. I wish it was warm enough that we could put Will in it for just like 5 minutes. He fussed... well really screamed... so much when Stephen went out to put the swing on. We are ready for it to warm back up a little and the rain to go away so that we can play, play play!!

My sister-in-law, Lauren, and her family have one of these, and she has 4 kids and they all loved it, so when Stephen and I found one similar we immediately wanted it. Will loves it. We are using it in place of a stroller. We carried Will to the mall in it, and he was very good. It has the little cup holder for him which he loves. He sets his paci down on the floorboard of the car, and then drinks some of his milk, and then he puts the cup back and picks up his paci. And the steering wheel has a horn that he likes. Right now we are using it as an inside/outside toy. We usually go on a lot of walks during the spring/summer, so we are hoping that Will will also enjoy it for neighborhood walks.


Well, I'm off to put the breakfast dishes in the dishwasher in an attempt to keep this house straightened up! Stay warm on this chilly, rainy Saturday morning!

0 comments: