Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, February 5, 2010

What We've Been Up To

Well, we have continued to stay very busy around here. Mommy and Daddy had to put this together for Will....
Sorry for the quality of the picture. It was dark and I just wanted to snap one. His bucket swing is on its way and then he'll be set. I've managed to push him in one of these regular swings but it wasn't without challenge. Stephen and I read a lot of reviews on this swing set, and they said that it took the average couple two hours to put together. Well, Stephen and I must be far from the average couple because it took us like 5.5 hours! Oh well, it's done and soon Will will get to enjoy it tons.

This has kept Will VERY entertained....

This is Will's favorite show. Actually, it's all he really watches it. It's a lot like the Wiggles, but it's a mixed group and it's a lot brighter and they sing a little more and have story time and stuff. He loves to dance to their songs and I've even caught him trying a few of the moves! This lets me get a little housework done or grab a shower... if I can keep Will out. He thinks any time it's running he needs to be in too.

The housework for the most part is caught up. Since I'm working again we have divided up chores between Stephen and I to try and keep it caught up. So we both just do a couple of things each day and it has really made a difference so far.

What are your Valentine's Day plans? Ours... well, we decided it would ever so romantic to celebrate with about 8 teens spending the night. Doesn't that just sound ideal?! It's the first time a lock-in has worked out with the youth group, so we decided to let them all come here and party it up. I'll be back with updates about that soon!

0 comments: