Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Will Has Something to Tell You


I guess it's time to announce to everyone that reads our blog since it's everywhere else, that yes, indeed, we are expecting child no. 2... and we couldn't be happier! The baby is due October 20th. However, the doctor said that since I will be a repeat C-Section that assuming all is healthy they will schedule the delivery for sometime during the first week of October.


And everyone always asks, what do you want? Of course we're going to be so excited and love the baby whether it's a boy or girl. With Will, without a doubt, I said I wanted a girl. With this baby, I still want my girl one day, but I want another boy. There would only be a difference of like 1/2 a month between their birth-times so the clothes would fall perfectly! And our next boy we are naming after my grandfather. Will was named after Stephen's dad and grandfather. So I'd like my grandmother to be around to meet the newest Samuel Neil Davis... calling him Sam.

Ive been feeling so tired and if I let my stomach get too empty then I feel queasy. I knew I was pregnant before the positive test based on how I was feeling... and it's so different than with Will. I don't know if it's because it's the second child or what, but I remember finding out I was pregnant with Will, being happy and feeling great for 2-3 weeks before feeling terrible. So I'm a bit surprised to feel bad so soon. But I find comfort in knowing that it just means that my body is doing what it's supposed to and the baby is settling in and finding a 9-month warm & dark home in my belly.

I suppose that's all. Once I know more, I'll pass it along. Until then, just continue to pray for us and a healthy pregnancy.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Congratulations!! I love the name!! Will and Sam....so cute. Keep us posted!!