Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, December 6, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside

Brrrrrrr, can we say it's cold outside? The wind here is what's the killer. It really makes it feel much colder. My babies have stayed inside all day where it's warm. We haven't really been up to much today. In fact, it's 4:00 and I just now jumped through the shower. Will has just played and played and watched some Mickey Mouse. Then he napped and played in the bathtub after I showered while I got dressed and stuff. That's something we do often to pass a little time is to let him play in the bathtub. He gets his real bath at night before bed, but sometimes we just fill the tub with water and give him some toys and let him play until he's tired of it.


What am I excited about today? Returning to regular meals as a family. Julie Beth is finally to a stage where she is happy long enough in her bouncy seat to let us all eat at the same time around the table. For the past two months, we have eaten in shifts... and usually in the den in front of the television or Will would eat in his playroom in front of his television as well. But we ate dinner and breakfast all around the table, and I loved it. We are trying to get Will back used to sitting at the table to eat.

What else am I excited about? The upcoming season finale of Dexter. We watched the next to last episode today. We got into this show from a friend in Nashville we used to spend a lot of time with when we both lived there. It's a very intense show and has been since the start. But this season, oh my, is very intense. I can't wait to see what happens. I really hope it's not the last season but have heard rumors that it is.

Today is a pretty boring day, so I won't bore you... Hope you are staying warm on this cold, cold day and that you take time to enjoy a meal with your family!

0 comments: