Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Photos of the Kids

Since my last post didn't have any pictures, I decided to post a few from this evening...

Will in a Memphis outfit a family friend made him. Isn't it cute? We have matching blankets that my grandmother made us.
This picture is priceless. As we have entered the "Terrible 2's" we see this often...
He's watching Mickey here. This is before we changed him to his Memphis outfit so that we could send the family friend a picture of him in it.
Julie Beth practicing tummy time and holding her head up. She's getting pretty good at it for a few minutes at a time. It's hard to believe she's going to be 8 weeks tomorrow, 2 months on Thursday. Where does time go??
As I think I mentioned on Saturday, she has started talking (cooing) and smiling a lot. This is her almost smile. Isn't she just adorable? Maybe we are just bias... nah! :)

Well, it's time to bathe the kids. I'll be back tomorrow!

0 comments: