Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

"T" for Tuesday

Well, Will is napping, and Julie Beth is swinging in her swing... at least for now. Tuesdays are one of the days that Will goes to preschool at Miss Kim's. One thing I find so special about Miss Kim's is that I went to Miss Kim's when I was Will's age. She is such a patient and loving woman. She has to be to deal with like 15 2-and-3-year-olds by herself. So Will goes to school from 8-12 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. When he gets home from school, we eat lunch. Here he is enjoying a PBJ and some chips for lunch today.


After he ate his lunch, we played for a little while. He ran right in the door and ran upstairs to his room to grab a paci or two and his Mickey and Minnie. As I have stated before, all 3 stay with him at all times (except school and church). He's watching Mickey Mouse in the first picture.


While this little angel was at school, I soaked up some cuddle time with my princess. We took a short nap together. I am so glad Julie Beth was blessed with my love for sleep. She slept for 14 hours with 3 feedings last night. Us Davis girls, we love and need our beauty rest! :) Here's the princess talking to Mommy after our nap together. The pictures may not show it, but this girl is starting to have auburn hair. Her brother was born with strawberry blonde hair, and then at one point it got really red. Now he's pretty much just blonde. She was born with dark hair which lightens every time I wash it... just kidding. Although I do feel like that's true. But now out in the sun, it's definitely auburn colored.

Tuesdays equal Stephen driving a few hours at Domino's so it's usually just me and the kiddos. Tonight Memphis plays Kansas, which is a really big game, for those non-basketball fans out there. So after Stephen gets off, we will watch that and hang out. We have 3 different left-over options for dinner, so it will be nice not to have to prepare a meal. Well, my little girl is talking up a storm, and I want to go chat with her. Stay warm!

0 comments: