Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Another Sunny Afternoon!!

Thank you Lord for another sunny afternoon. Will and I ventured outside before and after his afternoon nap. It was fun as always. Here's the pics of what we did today:


Trying to climb into the neighbor's driveway...

Sitting on the bench...


And climbing off...

We go up and down these stairs a thousand times when we're outside. He loves it so much!
As I'm typing this, Will is in his crib fighting sleep a little bit. Mostly he's just talking with an occasional whine. I still rock Will but only for a short period. Mostly so he knows I love him and he's safe.. but I sing 3 or 4 songs and then lay him down. He's done very good adjusting to soothing himself and getting himself to sleep.
Anyways, back to today, we had a pretty good day. Stephen worked all day. I did very little cleaning unfortunately. I did put away one load of Will's laundry... and washed another load and put it in the dryer. That's about the extent of it. I have felt so tired today. I'm not sure why. Just exhausted. I did nap during Will's afternoon nap, which was an hour. But I woke from it with the most horrible headache. And it hasn't really gone away.
Mom and I took Kalon and Will to eat at Chick-fil-A today. Will played in the play area with the kids. He absolutely LOVED it. I have no doubt that the "Terrible Two's" really will be TERRIBLE in his household. When it was time to go, Will pitched the biggest fit. He was screaming. And I had to sit him down to get my keys out, and someone opened the door to the play area, and he took off! He was there so fast! His short, little legs moved so fast! I do wish I had the camera with me but the battery died, and I'm not good with the big, expensive one.
Tomorrow is Friday... and I can't wait!! Hope you have a good night!

0 comments: