Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Chilly Saturday Morning

Wow, is it a chilly Saturday morning or what? We turned the heat on low when we woke up. It's going to be hard to know if I'm for sure keeping Will warm enough these days. I mean, he runs around all day therefore keeping his body temp up I would imagine. And then Stephen and I are complete opposites. I freeze all the time, and he's always burning up.... so I'm not sure what Will is going to be like. I sit and cover up with a blanket a lot, but obviously I can't keep my busy boy under covers all day. I've been dressing him in socks, pants, and a long-sleeved shirt for now. Any suggestions would be welcomed!

The picture yesterday with the mascot didn't happen. We left right before the pep-rally ended, and the mascot was no where to be found. But we are about to get ready and go get his professional portraits made. Woohoo!! I don't know if I'll come back with proofs or not, so stay tuned.

Hope you stay warm on this chilly day!!

0 comments: