Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ugly Day

It's an ugly day... both inside and outside the house today. The rainy weather makes me so sleepy and just want to lay on the couch cuddled up with Ellie and watch TV all day... but those are the days of the past. Now, I spend my time chasing a little toddler, changing diapers, and trying to clean. If people I went to high school with came over, they'd be amazed that this is my house. The floors haven't been swept/vacuumed in like a week or so... there is so much dust on the hardwood floors. Don't even get me started on the bathrooms. Gross. I used to be such a neat freak. I straighten my house daily, if I have the energy. But man, Will these days wears me out. I am terribly frightened of the terrible 2's. I mean, he already pitches these horrible fits where he throws his head back and arches his back and screams... it's quite a sight.

Three things Will loves this week. Climbing in our shower... with all his clothes on... with the shower wet. We go through at least two outfits a day fighting this. I close the bathroom door and then get in a hurry one time and forget to close it. We are already on our second outfit of the day, if you want to keep track. We awoke in pajamas and changed, and now, we have changed again. He also LOVES to flip the switches on surge protectors. It's really beginning to be a problem. And this goes with the surge protector, he LOVES to turn on and off the flat screen in the living room. Both of these present problems, and "no" just doesn't seem to do the trick. And finally, Will has found his nose and that it has two nostrils. He hasn't learned to "pick" his nose...yet anyways. But he loves to walk around with one of his fingers stuck up his nose.... for no reason.

So today, I am going to try to clean my house a little bit at least and manage to have patience with Will. These two often don't go hand-in-hand, but we'll try. I'll be back with a recap of if inside the Davis household is looking prettier both with appearance and attitude. :)

0 comments: