Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, October 16, 2009

Ready for the Weekend

Well, let me just tell y'all... you are in for a huge treat come Halloween. We put Will's costume on him the other morning because we were so excited, and it was the cutest thing I have ever seen. And much to my surprise, he didn't try to pull the hood off or anything. So I'm very eager to show off pictures... but I'll wait until the big day to keep you curious and coming back for more!

Today is Homecoming for the high school. I had hoped to take Will to the parade, but instead of having it on Friday afternoons like they normally do, they moved it to Thursday evening, and I would have had to take him alone... so no thanks. And I was going to try to brave the football game, but with the very cool weather, we are going to sit it out as well. We went to one game and I thought Will would be super interested in the band and all... but he wasn't. We are going to go to the pep-rally at the high school this afternoon though. I'm going to try to get Will's picture made with the mascot. I'll let you know if that happens or not.

Tomorrow we are getting Will's 1-year portraits made... a little late, but hey, we've been busy. So I'll have those to post soon hopefully.

I think we have finally transitioned to one nap a day. He goes to bed a little earlier with that one nap so if we need to stay out past 8ish then I'll have to let him have another one during the day. But when we're home, I love having some down time just Stephen and myself.

Jonathan and Danielle (my little brother and his serious girlfriend) are coming home this weekend too! I'm excited to see them. It's been like a month. I saw them just a little the weekend of Will's birthday, and then they came home last weekend, but Will was sick and housebound, and we weren't really supposed to have visitors. So I am excited to see them!!

Anyways, I'll be back with some pictures and a weekend recap soon!

0 comments: