Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, October 30, 2009

TGIF!!

As I'm writing this, I'm facebook-chatting with my friend Michele. Michele and I are high school best friends. We actually met on a trip with our old church our freshman year. After that, we were inseparable. I love this girl... and I am so glad that we are still so close! We text almost daily and stay pretty well updated with each other. I love her!!

It has been a good day around the Davis household! We had a bit of a lazy morning.. and by lazy, I mean relaxed. You can't really be too lazy with a toddler around. But we stayed in our pajamas all morning and just hung out. After lunch, I was determined to get some housework done. So I took some before pictures to motivate myself. I really can't believe I'm doing this. Here was my house before the 45 minutes I spent cleaning it:







And here it is after:







After we cleaned, my dad came over and played with Will for a while. Will sure does love his Pop-O! And other than that, we have just hung out. Sorry for no pictures of Will today. But he just woke up, so there's always a chance for one later!

Hurray for a clean house!!

0 comments: