Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sunny Day!!!

Well, today is a sunny day!! It brings much joy here to the Davis household. I'm sitting outside on my laptop watching Will play. He loves to just explore and play with the balls. It's so relaxing. You can tell we play outside even when it's cool because Will knows how to hold his arms for me to put him on a jacket! Today he started trying to unzip it though. Not cool. Here are a couple of pictures of him playing outside today. And yes, I know my child is dressed in clothes that are on the verge of being too small. That's what we choose to let get dirty.



Trying to unzip his jacket





Will with all the balls he likes to drag out one by one




Playing with his toy lawn mower




Again, playing with the lawn mower... if only he could really mow... one day though!


On another note, I feel the housework is going to get under control in the next couple of days. After I posted my second post yesterday, I folded two loads of laundry and cleaned out Will's drawers and closet of all the clothes he had outgrown. And we got the living room back put together. It's been a little disorganized since Will was sick and we spent so much time in there holding him and rocking him. Today is Wednesday (as I am sure everyone is aware) so we are leaving in a couple hours to head to Decatur for church. While Stephen and the preacher have their meeting, Will and I will make a run to Kroger. I'll let you know how that turns out! I'm hoping to save a lot!!

0 comments: