Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Update on Ugly Day

Well, the raining has quit outside, so it's not quite as ugly, but it's still ugly enough that we can't play outside. And that's a very sad thing in his household. Will thrives for his outside time. So today after his morning nap (yes, still taking two naps) we ate lunch and loaded up to go to Mama Rie's house for a little change of scenery for a little while. Will loved getting out. We got to see Mama Rie and let her pick out the pictures she wanted from Will's portrait session. I am dying to share these with you guys. They make him look so grown!! Then to make the day better for Mommy, we went and got a Route 44 Coke from Sonic for a buck. The extra caffeine helps me out. I think I figured out that I need to start taking my iron again and maybe that will help with my energy level too. So when we got home I was determined to clean some. Will and I emptied the dishwasher and vacuumed over the floor. So it looks a LITTLE better. Far from clean but able to function in by my standards now. I'd love to do more but now I'm just pooped. I'm ready for Will's second nap, if only he was.

Speaking of second nap, any advice on this? He takes two short naps. By short, I mean around 45 minutes to an hour. I'd love for him to take one long nap. But before lunch he's unbearable most of the time he's so sleepy. What's some of y'all's schedules with naps and bedtime? Are we maybe putting him to bed too late and that's why he can't seem to do with just one nap? I'd love some help here!!!

0 comments: