Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February Facts: Day 1

So I'm going to take on a "challenge" from the blog world to post everyday for a month... some did December Dailies and January Journals, and I'm going to do February Facts. I will post 5 facts everyday during the month of February.

1. Tonight will be Julie Beth's first night in her crib in her room. Until now she's been sleeping in a bassinet in our room. I'm so sad it's come so fast for her to move into her room. But alas, it's time.

2. Julie Beth is also cutting her first tooth. It's going to break her gums any day now. I'm scared to death. Will didn't cut his first tooth till he was 9 months and I quit nursing him at 7. So I'm scared to say the least.

3. Today we ate brunch with our new preacher at Cracker Barrel. I love their biscuits and gravy. It was heavenly! And a meal without the kids, having interrupted conversation is nice.

4. It's a monsoon here in Guntersville tonight. And poor Stephen is out delivering in it. But he's gotta make the money honey!

5. Speaking of honey, the other day someone said, "Thanks honey" to Will... now honey is his favorite word... especially in reference to Julie Beth. Lovely.

And yes, there will be pictures with some of the posts! :) Just tired tonight...Seeya tomorrow!

0 comments: