Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

February Facts: Day 9

1. We baked 100 chocolate chip cookies for Will's school's Valentine's Day party tomorrow. 16 of which are heart-shaped for all the kids in his class. The rest are round shaped for the parents and extra for the kids.

2. I'm pretty sure Julie Beth has a second tooth breaking through. This may not count as a fact, but I'm making it!

3. We ventured over to Decatur today (even though youth program stuff got cancelled because they didn't want Stephen and me driving in the bad weather tonight), and we spent 4 hours... I repeat 4 hours cleaning the youth room. Sure, we had both kiddos with us, but they were very good! There was just so much to clean. It was soooo messy! Teenagers! :)

4. Will woke us up bright and early running at 7:30 this morning. That's made for quite a long day. Normally, on a non-school morning, he wakes up around 8 and comes and sits in bed with us while he watches Mickey Mouse Clubhouse till 8:30 and then if it's a good day he'll watch an episode of Handy Manny and then we go downstairs and eat breakfast. Nope, this morning he came out of his room at 7:30 wanting to go straight downstairs. Boo.

5. It's snowing here, again. I'm sick of the snow, really. I'm ready for warm weather. I'm not ready for spring though... with spring comes all that pollen junk that messes with my sinuses bad. And I'm definitely not ready for the extreme heat of summer. I guess I just want regular, warm weather... no particular season.

Goodnight... my eyes are fighting to stay awake. Seeya tomorrow!

0 comments: