Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, February 5, 2011

February Facts: Day 4

So yesterday was Day 4 of the facts list so all of these facts pertain to yesterday:

1. We had leftover chicken casserole for lunch yesterday. We absolutely love leftovers in our house. We love lunch being decided and having something good to eat for lunch. Casserole is something we both think is actually better left over.

2. Will, Julie Beth, and I had to deliver payroll for my mom as she was out of town and had the company supervisor enlisted on another task. I enlisted the help of Mama Rie to ride along with me. She did a great job of keeping both the kids happy.

3. Julie Beth HATES the carseat, hence the reason I enlisted Mama Rie... to talk to her and sing to her and try to keep her happy. Julie Beth did good except for one little stretch. But it took us 3.5 hours so considering that, she did great!!

4. Will LOOOOOOVES riding in the car. He, like Julie Beth, hated the carseat as a baby. Now he just rides and looks out the window and points at thing and talks. I'm so glad he's such a good car rider now.

5. I finished Book 4 of Harry Potter so I will start Book 5 later. Stephen finished the series last night.

0 comments: