Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

February Facts: Day 8

Here are yet again on time...

1. Julie Beth slept till 6 am this morning.. the child went 13 hours without nursing and slept in her crib like 11.5 hours. And she got up ate, talked for like 20 minutes if that and went right back to sleep for another 2 hours. I wish I could sleep that much again... she's my daughter!!

2. Julie Beth laughed out loud on multiple occasions today. It. melts. my. heart.

3. My championship nurser is back... and I'm so relieved.

4. Julie Beth's tooth has broken through now, and she has another one on the way. Oh joy.

5. I have about 15 loads of laundry to do... seriously. I hope to tackle some of this tomorrow.

0 comments: