Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

February Facts: Day 14

Happy Belated Valentine's Day blog world! I am still playing catch-up but plan to be completely caught up by the end of the day...
Facts about our Valentine's Day:

1. We started the day at the bright and early hour of 5:55 am due to Will's early waking. We think he had a bad dream or something because he woke up SCREAMING, which is very unlike him. Nevertheless, he didn't go back to sleep and was in a HORRIBLE mood all day.

2. Julie Beth, however, decided to sleep until 8:05, for 11 hours straight I might add. Too bad our children have yet to decide to do this on the same night yet.

3. We played outside again yesterday. Will just loves playing in the backyard. We are definitely going to love our new backyard this summer, especially with all the shade. Will swang for a while, but then just walked around and played with his outside toys that he hasn't seen in a long time. Julie Beth and I sat on the bench swing, and I read while she just enjoyed taking in the scenery. Stephen also read a book he's required to read for church while he pushed Will in the swing. Will swings so long that we will pull up a chair to sit in to push him in. Lazy, I know.

4. We had three home-cooked meals yesterday... yes, three. We had biscuits (frozen kind), bacon and eggs for breakfast. We had chicken fingers and sliced potatoes for lunch. And then I made cheesy chicken enchiladas for dinner, and boy were they YUMMY. It's been a while since we had had them, and I realized why they used to be a favorite!

5. I finished Harry Potter Book 5, so I'm now onto Book 6. I really hope to finish this series soon, and then I'm taking a short reading break to get completely caught up with things around the house.

0 comments: