Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, February 6, 2011

February Facts: Day 6

I am actually posting on the right day... hooray!!

1. Let's start with the fact that we went to a Super Bowl party that my Sunday School class at church hosted. It was a lot of fun! Will played with the other little boy his age. They are so cute together! And of course everyone wanted to hold Julie Beth so it made for quite the relaxing time for Stephen and me.

2. Because of said Super Bowl party, we stayed in Decatur ALL day. I tried to get Will to take a good nap. This just didn't happen. So he napped for like 30 minutes. By the time we got home and did bathtime, he had been awake for like 14.5 hours with a 30 minute nap. Now it's 10:19 at night and we still can't get him down. He's overtired. Bad, bad thing.

3. Julie Beth had an awesome night. She slept from 9:30 pm till 6:30 am in her crib, which worked our perfectly because that gave me just enough time to feed her before I had to hop in the shower. She went right back to sleep and only woke when I dressed her for church and went back to sleep on the car ride home.

4. It was a pretty day in Decatur. We let Will spend most of the afternoon outside at church while Julie Beth and Stephen and the youth watched a movie inside.

5. I am exhausted. I am practically falling asleep typing this, so I'm going to go give it another round with Will (Stephen and I have been trading off) and then hit the bed. I just pray Julie Beth sleeps good tonight... she screamed the whole way home from Decatur so she should be pretty tired!

Seeya tomorrow!!

0 comments: