Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, February 4, 2011

February Facts: Day 3

Goodness, I have already failed miserably at this task. I never came back last night and posted about Day 3. Oh well, I will catch up today... I promise!

1. Julie Beth did great in her crib, and she is continuing to do really well. Last night she slept from 10-4:30 and then got up to eat and slept from like 5ish till 8:30. Besides Stephen and I need her out of our room, this morning was a prime example of why she needs her own room. Will woke up at 7:30 and came to watch cartoons in our bed, and he would normally wake her up, but this morning she got to sleep until she was ready to get up.

2. Julie Beth is also kind of sickly. She has a runny nose and sounds like it's hard to breathe. Breaks my heart. She also hasn't been eating as good. I don't know if this is due to sickness or teething or if she's ready to wean herself. I would like to nurse a little longer as long as she will eat.

3. When I went to pick Will up from school yesterday, he came walking down the hall holding hands with another little boy in his class. I thought it was so sweet. He's such a friendly child. Someone the other night even commented, "He doesn't meet a stranger; does he?" He's definitely a youth minister's son and encouraged to talk to everyone.

4. Will asked to take a nap yesterday. I was floored. He's never done that!

5. I cooked dinner and dessert last night... with Stephen gone and both kids here. They were good for me. Will loves to help cook these days so that helps.

Seeya later for Day 4 Facts!

0 comments: