Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

February Facts: Day 13

1. We had a "birthday bash" at our church. For those of you who don't know, our church is exploring the possibility of merging with another church close-by. This was an effort in which each table in the fellowship was decorated for a month, and you were assigned to sit at the table of your birth month. So, for example, Stephen and I sat at the May table, and Will are the September table, which thankfully was very close by so we could help with him. The point was to "force" you to talk to people you might not normally talk to.

2. Sunday night we had a local, small get-together at Mama Rie's house at with my aunt and uncle, my cousin, and her daughter. It was fun to watch Will play with Sophie and stuff.

3. I got to read some of Harry Potter... woohoo!

4. We got to play outside. Will swung. He and Stephen played basketball. We even went on a short family walk around the neighborhood.

5. I found out who bought the house next door which has been vacant since we moved in. It's a couple I went to high school with... the girl 2 years behind me, and the boy one year ahead of me. They are getting married in June. They are fixing up the house, and the boy is moving in in a few weeks, and the girl will after they get married. Still, fun having someone I know, somewhat close to my age living next door.

0 comments: