Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

February Facts: Day 2

Okay... so yes, I am a day late posting this. I have already failed this challenge but I am going to stick with it anyways... this are all facts about yesterday.

1. Wednesdays are ALWAYS hectic. I have manager's meeting with Domino's. Plus we have to leave early for church on Wednesday nights. Last night we left especially early because we had dinner with our preacher and his family before church. I just love their little girl to death!

2. Julie Beth did great in her crib. Her first night she slept from 10 pm until 6:15 am. And then last night she slept from 10 pm until 6:45 am. Getting better... but I'm glad she seems to have adjusted well. She looks so incredibly tiny in her crib.

3. Our downstairs heat has been acting up. So we just turned it off. It was off the reading cold this morning. I gave in and called our landlord to have it checked out. They came... said we needed to change our air filter. I feel awful for calling our landlord now. Stupid me!

4. About a week and a half ago, I started reading the Harry Potter books. I am about 3/4 the way through the 4th book. I love them! Stephen does audio books since he is in his car so much delivering. He is on the 7th HP book.

5. Will went to bed without a bath tonight. It's what happens on a busy, Wednesday night. He seemed to have slept just fine.

Seeya later for Day 3!

0 comments: