Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, February 7, 2011

February Facts: Day 7

So, so, so... I plan to post pictures tomorrow, just for those that come to see pictures of the kiddos. Anyways, on with the facts:

1. We are possibly in for a very long night. Julie Beth has been sickly as I mentioned on previous posts. Well, today she went to sleep around 1:30 and has only been awake about an hour since then, and it's now 8:45. She is in her room in her crib asleep. So either she's going to continue sleeping because her body needs extra rest, or she's going to wake up at 4 am and be up or something. I will definitely let you know tomorrow what happens.

2. Our house is the cleanest it's been in FOREVER. At least since Julie Beth was born. The upstairs still has a ways to go, but we conquered a lot downstairs. I can say the kitchen is completely clean. Will and Stephen did a lot. Will loves to help Stephen to do, and Stephen has the patience to let Will do it at his speed, unlike me. I am so rushed cleaning these days I end up doing it because I can do it so much faster, but I did my things (like load the dishwasher, wipe off counters and vacuum floors), and they picked up ALL Will's toys, unloaded the dishwasher, picked up trash, cleaned Will's room. Major accomplishment for all of us!

3. We did not leave the house today. Monday is the only day that Stephen is completely off work from both jobs. So we had relaxed as much as we can. The kids have taken turns being in horrible moods, but we have done what we can. He's worked in a little video gaming, and I've been reading Harry Potter book 5.

4. It is so strange feeling being 8:45 and both kids being in the bed. We are watching one of our recorded TV shows without the disturbance of a child. It's crazy!!

5. I did not cook one meal today. Mom brought fast food for lunch, and Stephen handled breakfast and dinner. It was a nice treat.

Seeya tomorrow! Pray we get sleep but that nothing's wrong with Julie Beth..

0 comments: