Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, February 5, 2011

February Facts: Day 5

This is going to catch me up so that now I can get back on track!

1. We did our normal Saturday morning Wal-Mart run this morning. We get up early (because we have kids) and eat breakfast and run to WM before everyone else gets up and out. We got Will's Valentine's for his friends at school. So exciting!!

2. Pop-O (my dad) came and played with Will today. Will loves him so much. We told him on the way home from WM that Pop-O was coming. He immediately ran to the front door when we came home and watched for him until he got here. He even made Stephen carry him out in the cold the last few minutes to watch for him and ran out to his car to greet him. He loves his playtime with Pop-O. They have so much fun. He's always sad when it's time for him to leave.

3. My LEAST favorite thing about having a baby is cutting those little fingernails. Julie Beth especially still likes to keep hers balled up into fists. It makes it extra challenging. I cut both kids fingernails today is what brought this up.

4. I am extremely tired. Julie Beth had a rough night last night as she is still sickly. I am hoping and praying for some sleep tonight.

5. We are watching the Memphis vs Gonzaga game right now. Come on Memphis! GO TIGERS!!!

0 comments: