Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, February 12, 2011

February Facts: Day 11

I will post some pictures with my true post from today. Day 11's post is a day late because yesterday was SO busy, and I got home super late so no posts. Anyways, here's 5 facts from our day yesterday:

1. Julie Beth went for her 4 month check-up. She's in a great health and is a petite little baby girl. She was 24 inches long (27%) and 13 lbs, 2 oz (27%). I am just glad her weight and height are right in balance with each other, as is the doctor. Remember those teeth I mentioned? Well, the doctor said they aren't her middle teeth, but the teeth beside them. I knew there was a big gap between them... this is where her middle teeth will go. He said it's funny if her top teeth do the same thing and no other teeth come in before the top outside middle because she will look like a baby vampire. Haha. That should be interesting.

2. I went on a brother/sister date last night with my younger brother, Jonathan. I went down to Tuscaloosa. We went and ate (at Moe's) and went to the Alabama vs Auburn gymnastics meet. Alabama spanked Auburn. Roll Tide!

3. Will had a slumber party last night. He spent the night with my mom. They however stayed at my grandmother's, Mama Rie's. Mom was asked by both my older brother and I to babysit, and of course she didn't turn down either of us, so she had Kalon (my adopted little brother), Will, Charlie (my nephew), and Julie Beth, so that's why she went to my grandmother's, for the help. Stephen went and got Julie Beth when he got off work and brought her home and put her to bed. I'm not ready to spend a full night away from Julie Beth yet, and I technically can't, since I'm still nursing.

4. I was 12:30 getting home last night. I'm not young anymore. Heck, even when I was young, I still slept all the time... even as a child. I was the first to go to sleep at slumber parties. I am one tired mama today because of my late arrival last night.

5. I didn't get to read any Harry Potter yesterday due to the hectic day. Sad, sad, sad.

0 comments: